0. First, press download in the SkinX App, and then the skin will be saved to your photo album.
1. Open Minecraft Pocket Edition and press on the hanger button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
2. Press on Choose New Skin.
3. If Minecraft PE asks you to access your photos then press OK.
4. Press on All Photos.
5. Next a gallery will open. Find the skin image among your images and select it.
6. Choose the model which looks best for your skin. The difference is the arm sizes.
7. Make sure to press Confirm to confirm your new skin.
8. As soon as you open a world you will have your new skin.
Q: What is a dedicated Bedrock server?
A: Similar to what has been available for players of the Java Edition, dedicated Bedrock servers allow players on the Bedrock editions of Minecraft to set up their own servers at home on Windows and Linux computers, or host their server using a cloud-based service.
This is in its early development stages, so as with any early release software, it may have severe issues. Due to this we could decide to stop providing it at any time.
Q: Yeah, but what can I do with my V86 Bedrock server?
A: You can do anything Minecraft can do, you can use redstone, instruction blocks, various mobs. In subsequent app upgrades, you will be able to import Addons to support texture packs and behavior packs.
Q: Who can play on my v86 server?
A: Anyone playing on the Bedrock editions will be able to connect to the server, with the current exception of Nintendo Switch users. Also, players on Xbox One will only be able to connect through a LAN connection. If you’re not sure if the edition you’re playing on is Bedrock, please visit this help article.